REACHING OTHERS FOR JESUS

Welcome

Unless otherwise noted, Scripture taken from the New King James Version. Copyright 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A PRAYER OF SERENITY

At a time such as this... I am in mourning over the world's suffering, and I reflect about my own life.

At a time such as this... family and friends are brought together, after the death of a beloved family member, or a close friend.

At a time such as this... I am reminded of how You are sifting out and reclaiming what was Yours from the very beginning.


At a time such as this... it confirms how time has changed what You originally set into place.

At a time such as this... it gives precedence to how man can change or manipulate time according to how he lives his life, apart from the way You have desired him to live.

At a time such as this... I can see what You have ordered, in the life of mankind, can never be changed.

At a time such as this... the untimely death of Your people cannot be changed unless You change it.

This is why, at a time such as this... I am in mourning and reflecting about my own life.

~Jonahs Sister~









No comments:

Post a Comment